You are currently browsing the monthly archive for November 2005.
Textbook Revolution catalogs the growing number of free textbooks and educational materials available online.
Mix a folder full of shortcuts and a teeny bit of Windows hacking, and you've got yourself a cheap Windows keyword launcher.
Sherlock Holmes music videos… man, the Internet has room for everything!
One thing the Kitzmiller v. Dover trial has established is that "intelligent design" is exactly the same thing as creationism.
Kids! Make your own Geodesic Club House out of old newspapers!
The Ultimate Guide to Google Services … "Anyone who has ever used the internet probably knows about Google’s web search, but did you know that Google does a lot more?"
Here are 10 things to know about Linux.
Okay, friends.. here's the recipe for Wild Rice Salad everyone enjoyed so much:
- 1 (6 ounce) package wild rice
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked, cubed turkey meat
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 6 ounces blanched slivered almonds
- Cook rice according to package directions. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir in rice, turkey, onion and grapes until evenly coated with dressing. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle slivered almonds over the top of the salad.