Michael Leddy shares twenty uses for a Post-it Note, especially for students:
1. Mark your place in a book. It seems so obvious, yet relatively few students seem to do it. When your professor picks up with the poem or short story or chapter of the day, you’ll be on the same page.
2. Mark the beginning and ending points for a reading assignment: immediate feedback on your progress.
3. Mark selected readings in an anthology.
18. Keep a Post-it on the refrigerator and jot down what you need from the supermarket.
19. When you go to the supermarket, remove the Post-it from the fridge and stick it on your wallet. At the store, stick the note to the handle of your cart and have both hands free for shopping. Toss the note when you leave the store.